#AdidasOriginals mega launch (just where the other side hmm?)..
It’s been quite a journey for the last 5 months as we are almost steering towards the end of circuit breaker (along with Lamborghini Sian FKP37). Let’s take a showroom tour on what’s hot this month!
1. The LEGO 42115 Lamborghini Sian FKP37 @ S$549.90
FREE 30342 Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo EVO with purchase of the LEGO 42115 set
1-21 June 2020 Lucky draw – Win a set of Lamborghini merchandise for 10 lucky winner exclusively for purchase of the 42115 set
2. LEGO 10273 Haunted House @ $349.90
3. FREE LEGO 40409 Blue Fury Hot Rod with minimum S$100 spend on any LEGO set(s).
Full June Store catalogue (only for online store orders)
February new promotions and new arrivals are now available at LEGO Certified Stores (Bricks World).
1 . LEGO Creator Expert 10272 Old Trafford – Manchester United set at S$399.90
PWP Get your exclusive United Trinity Minifigures set for online orders of the Creator Expert 10272 set, while stocks last.
2. LEGO Ideas 21321 International Space Station at $119.90
3. FREE 40408 Hidden Side Drag Racer with min. $70+ purchase of LEGO products from 1st February till 12th March.
4. FREE 40395 CNY Dragon with min. $68+ purchase of any LEGO products for Bricks World members exclusively at JEM atrium pop-up store from 1-9 February.
AFOL Night: Builders Edition 24th February
Register your interest here.
Full store calendar as follow:
Singapore, 29 January 2020: Manchester United and LEGO® fans alike are celebrating the launch of the iconic Old Trafford Stadium set in Singapore. From February 1 2020, you will be able to purchase and build the 3,898-piece LEGO® Creator Expert model brick by brick to completion. The set is a spectacular tribute to one of football’s most legendary stadiums and makes for a true collector’s item, bound to take centre spot at home or the office.
The Iconic Model
The model retailing at SGD $399.90 is a true celebration of the passion for the game shared all over the world, paying special homage to Manchester United fans. Standing at 18.5cm high (6.5”), the set is 47cm (18”) long and 39cm (15”) wide.
Developed particularly for fans aged sixteen and up, it’s the high attention to detail that makes this LEGO® model of Old Trafford so special. The 1:600 replica model features several authentic details including the United Trinity statue and the Munich memorial clock. The set brings Old Trafford to the homes of Manchester United’s enormous fan base of 659M fans worldwide and to those that have not yet been able to experience the stadium in person.
Manchester United’s Director of Partnerships, Sean Jefferson comments:
“Our Old Trafford stadium is as iconic as Manchester United itself and we are proud to be able to bring it to life in LEGO® form. I think everyone has played with LEGO® bricks at some point in their life, however it’s still amazing to see the level of detail the LEGO® designers have managed to recreate in this piece. We are sure it will be hugely popular amongst Manchester United and LEGO® fans alike.”
Special Deals & Experiences for Fans in Singapore
Fans in Singapore will also be able to experience the immersion of Manchester United x LEGO® at LEGO® Certified Stores in Plaza Singapura and NEX Shopping Mall. Each store will be equipped with a full dress-up of LEGO® figurines toting the iconic Manchester United jerseys and gear, as well as décor specifically designed for the campaign to delight fans.
In addition, for a limited time in Singapore – the first 800 fans who purchase the iconic set will be able claim the exclusive ‘The United Trinity’ Gift with Purchase (GWP – until stocks last). The limited-edition GWP contains three iconic players, in the form of LEGO® mini-figurines.
Building this set is sure to be a nostalgic experience for Manchester United fans while also providing a rewarding building experience for LEGO® fans. The building instructions includes information on the stadium and its rich heritage and history as well as the designers that have brought the set to life.
Michael Psiaki, LEGO® Design Master, said of the process:
“To create Old Trafford in LEGO® bricks was a tremendous design challenge for the team, and we couldn’t be happier with the result. The 110-year-old stadium provided us with so many important locations, features and stories to tell as we constructed this model. We are excited for our fans to be able to experience all of that history and attention to detail as they construct and proudly display this iconic stadium.”
It’s finally the final month of 2019 as we can’t wait for the unveiling of the LEGO Creator Expert Modular building set in December and the galore of 2020 new theme sets coming right up. But before that happens, let’s enjoy a wide range of Gift-with-Purchase throughout 2019 courtesy of Bricks World LEGO Certified Stores.
1. Gift-with-Purchase (GWP): FREE 40338 Christmas Tree with min. $180+ spending on LEGO products valid from 28 Nov – 31st Dec 2019.
2. Star Wars Bundle: Get the 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer and 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City combo at just $1099.90 from 29 Nov – 29 Dec 2019. You could also quote it as Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (75222).
3. GWP: FREE LEGO Olaf Traveling Sleigh with min. $80 spend on any LEGO Disney Frozen II sets from 21 Nov, while stocks last.
4. GWP: Get the Batman 1989 Limited Edition 40433 Batmobile set FREE with purchase of the 76139 LEGO DC Batman 1989 Batmobile set at S$379.90 (member discount applicable). Promotion valid from 29 November, while stocks last.
5. December NEW Gift-with-Purchase
Get the 40337 micro scale LEGO Gingerbread House FREE with min. $150+ purchase on any LEGO products from 6th Dec till 31st Dec 2019.
6. Star Wars GWP: From 19th December, purchase this 3 Celebration Minifigures set at $30 when you spend a min. $200 on any LEGO Star Wars products.
7. Alternatively, from 26 Nov to 19 Dec you may also redeem for this 1977 SW Episode IV Memorabilia exclusive at Orchard ION flagship store with min. $200 spending on Star Wars products.
Below is the full calendar for your enjoyment. Courtesy to @Bricks World LEGO Certified Stores
#BricksWorldLCS #OrchardION #LEGOCertifiedStoresSingapore
Courtesy of Bricksworld
#Sunteccity #NgeeAnnCity #IONOrchard #JEM #RWS #PlazaSingapura #VivoCity
In the May 2019 edition, we are pleased to welcome a few exciting new arrivals and Gift-with-Purchase promotion for Star Wars Day!
May 2019 New Arrivals
1. LEGO Disney Minifigures Series 2
Available from May of 18 characters. $6.50 per blind bag or $390 for box of 60.
2. LEGO 80103 Dragon Boat Race set $84.90
Available from 1st May (online sales only), exclusive launch in Asia Pacific.
3. LEGO Star Wars 75244 Tantive IV $349.90
Available from 4th May onwards
4. FREE LEGO Duplo Create & Connect playbook with min. $50 spend on selected LEGO products.
Valid from 1st May till 30th June.
5. LEGO Storage Promotion
FREE LEGO Storage box with min. purchase of $60.
6. Star Wars Day Gift-with-Purchase
FREE Star Wars 40333 Battle of Hoth set with min. of $120 purchase of LEGO Star Wars products.
Valid from 3rd May to 31st May. While stocks last.
LEGO Monthly Build Activity
Exclusively for kids age 6-14, register your child’s interest via http://www.bricksworld.com/register for the session on 11 & 12th May.
1 NEW ARRIVALs
We begin March with the upcoming LEGO Creator Expert 10265 Ford Mustang set available from 1st March at RRP: $229.90
Also available is the LEGO IDEAS 21316 The Flintstones set at $99.90 also on 1st March.
2. March Gift-with-Purchase
Pick up this lovely LEGO Popcorn cart polybag FREE with minimum $60 spending at LEGO Certified Stores. Certain exclusion apply.
3. Monthly Mini Build for kids age 6-14
Sign up for your little ones here.
More via Bricks World LEGO Certified Stores