It’s been 12 years since the very First LEGO modular building (Cafe Corner) was brought to us in 2007, we have seen fire brigade, apartment, garage, cafe, emporium but never a train station set that many were looking forward to.
Thanks to the builder here we have it in the form of this “145 Boulevard Station” featuring elevated train track with enough details such as News stand to wow you over.
There’s even space for 6 lovable minifigures but we were left wondering…
Just when the train will be arriving?
In this episode we pay a visit to ‘The Centennial Building’ built using 2940pcs. The builder created this building through real-life inspiration from the old Nassau County Courthouse, a historic courthouse located in Florida of America.
For those whom owns a set of the modular building 10224 Town Hall may find it familiar with the grandeur scale.
More from the builder
Add this building to your LEGO city for an instant touch of class! This historic building is perfect for any city layout and can be used for a variety of purposes, depending on the builder’s wish. Let your imagination run wild!
– 2,940 total pieces
– Hinged build allows for easy access, as well as increased playability.
– Unique clock tower caps the whole building, with many cool details. See if you can spot them all!
– This two-story brick building is flexible enough to be used for a variety of purposes. Make it a museum, a school, a courthouse, a town hall, and so much more.
– Frog-goyles peer down at you from the corners of the building’s corniced roof.
– Ascend the stairs to the second floor, where you’ll find wood-paneled walls and an ornate chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
#LEGO #LEGOmoc #myowncreation #LEGOIdeas #FloridaUSA #LEGOCourthouse #LEGOCentennialBuilding